Microsoft announces the V.3 of Project Services Automation for November 2018.
Never wonder where your people are? How can you allow project managers to track, review and approve all project related costs & time and invoice your customers at any time? You need to better track talent resource usage and forecasting your consulting team?
It’s time to take a look at what’s PSA can do for your company.
Project Service Automation (PSA) is connected to the company’s Dynamics 365 Customer Relationship Management and your Sales modules, resource and project managers can easily and accurately assess resource availability, staff projects, meet deadlines, maximize the profitability of its services, and speed time-to-revenue.
Project Service Automation is just a couple of clicks away from the D365 Customer Engagement. Jump from the opportunity to the order and deliver fast and easy sales process. With all in one platform, you will be able to forecast your company revenues on project, predict hiring pick and manage your resources.
Dynamics 365 for PSA consists of 7 core modules:
- Opportunity management: dashboards and pipeline that provide visibility on potential new business, their cost, duration and projected profit.
- Project planning: enables sales and project managers to collaborate on projects with costs, revenue, duration to better size and plan your projects.
- Resource management: select the right person with the right skills, hire, manage resources schedules and assignments, PSA provides visibility.
- Team collaboration: provides a collaborative platform for team members and customer, follow deadlines, deliverables, improve your service quality.
- Time and expense management: enables resources to accurately track on their mobile phones their project time and expenses related to specific tasks and deliverables to maintain cost control within the project-based work.
- Customer billing: allows project managers to review and approve all project related services and costs for invoicing to the customer at any time
- Service analytics: out of the box dashboards and power BI provide to the management visibility on all aspects of the projects, their success, cost, revenue and other critical key performance indicators necessary to successfully run a project-based business.
If you wish to better manage your resource, your profitability, your projects overall quality and your customer service, PSA is really the solution for you!
Want to know more about Project Service Automation, contact Prodware Belgium …